+1 (323) 410-1052

Marketcall has started working with the residential real estate market in Thailand

  • 06 December 2018

We met with one of the top Thai developers Pruksa and started working with the residential real estate market in Thailand. More than ten meetings with local developers await us.

Pruksa is one of the top 3 developers in Thailand dealing with apartments. All of the company's facilities are located in Bangkok. We talked with the development team led by the company's vice president and discussed plans for joint cooperation. Among the plans is joint work in the Pay Per Call format on the Thai market which foresees us providing landing pages in the Thai language and targeting of Thai customers.

The current bulk of Pruksa’s customers are from Thailand (90%), and the remaining 10% are from China. The company is seeking to expand its areas of influence and develop on new markets. Moreover , the Russian market is of particular interest to Pruksa. The company is eager to start working on the territory of the Russian Federation and attract Russian customers.